Motor Vehicle Accidents

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Pinterest Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon

How Do I Receive Treatment?

Within 10 days of the collision:

  1. File an injury accident report with the police.

  2. Make an appointment with our office, NO referral is necessary. If your injury is considered minor (i.e. sprain, strain or minor whiplash injury), you do not need authorization from your insurer. You may begin treatment immediately and your insurance company will be billed directly.

  3. File the appropriate forms with your insurer. Besides your insurer or insurance broker, we also have the forms you need.  Just click the link below to go to our download forms page.

  4. If you have any questions, please contact your auto insurance company and ask about your MVA health care coverage under Section B.

©2018 Kinetic Health, Proudly created by TYA ART.

Suite 1234- 12 Royal Vista Way NW, Destination Pointe Complex, Calgary, AB, T3R-0N2

Tel: 403-241-3772

  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Twitter Icon
  • White Google+ Icon